Round 1 Winter

General chat

Re: Round 1 Winter

Postby Simond001 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:38 pm

I thoroughly enjoyed Sunday's racing. The GT's are suited to carpet, and apart from a slight coming together with a sole it performed brilliantly.

Mini's was close as ever. Testament is that after round one there are three drivers on the same points.
Part of the WKRCC taking Eastbourne by storm.

Sole supplier of the TCUK / EECC Mtroniks ESC for tamiya Black can and Mardave 540 style motors.

www.pit-bitz.com
Simond001

Car: M05 pro / M03R
Motor: Black can
Speedo: Mtronics EECC.
Cells: 3600 Demons LiPo

Postby James Brooker » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:42 pm

Simmonds, if you didn't hear me say sorry on sunday when you drove your car into my leg then i do apologise again. You must admit that i was at a bit of a disadvantage with it coming up behind me on a warm lap when i was walking to my marshal point.

Sorry James
Work to live.....Don't live to work!

xbox gamer tag Bubbly Tubs
PS3 network id Bubbly_Tubs
James Brooker

Car: I've only gone an got a Mini!
Motor: .
Speedo: .
Cells: .

Postby Brian Mills » Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:27 pm

As per my last newsletter at the end of the summer series I quote:-

"Now may be a suitable time to remind drivers that we intend to be firmer on issuing penalties for poor driving, late marshalling and repeated ride height and weight infringements. Last indoor season the standard of driving and marshalling was at best variable. Also the number of cars scrutineered and found to have screws hanging out or sharp body corners was unacceptably high. Race Control now have scissors and will remove sharp corners themselves if a first warning is ignored. Please read the rules for full details".
Brian Mills

Previous

Return to Public Chat