Practice....and Videos of todays racing

General chat

Practice....and Videos of todays racing

Postby crazybrit123 » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:32 pm

Hi All,
I have been giving some thought to the practice problem at the sunday meeting. I don't think it's a problem for the GT's, F1's and Mini's as they tend to only have one heat. It's just us Stock cars.
If we did a 5 Min practice in heat order this would mean that all drivers would get a fair chance of trying their car out. If time is an issue then we could put two heats together just for the practice. This would also mean the top drivers would not be "hummering round the track" only to be met by a slower car and vice-versa.
What do people think?
Cheers Andy.
Oh...PS......All Videos are now on YouTube. Just type Crazybrit123 and away you go.
A compilation one will follow tomorrow. Not a lot of car racing (mainly GT's this time) will be on it, just a few interviews.
And the 2nd leg A Final the tape ran out after 2 mins.......I blame Ian and the Carpet tape gang.....LOL.
crazybrit123

Re: Practice....and Videos of todays racing

Postby daveygravy » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:10 pm

Sounds like a good idea to me, that way we all know when our practice is and how long we have which we don't at the moment. It seems a bit haphazard at the moment with the largest class not seeming to get the same proportion of practice in relation to the number of racers in it.

Sadly the truncated 2nd leg A video didn't cut off before I accelerated to the back on the first lap :(

David
daveygravy

Full Name: David Mills
Car: 12R5.1
Motor: Reedy
Speedo: Hobbywing
Cells: Nosram

Return to Public Chat