pre booking

General chat

pre booking

Postby joe » Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:13 pm

Hi
i pre booked and it said i was not a memeber ( but i am ) so took £7 but took it 2 times so i have payed £14 pound for tomorrow ... bugger ?? :o :o
joe

Car: 008
Motor: FUSION
Speedo: HOBBYWING
Cells: DEMON

Re: pre booking

Postby Brian Mills » Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:54 pm

Hi Joe,
Don't worry - we can sort it tomorrow.
Regards Brian
Brian Mills

Postby Steve'e Fuller » Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:54 pm

Hi Brian,

I noticed the numbers of TC are quite low, so i was wondering if i can ask a cheeky question.

Here goes nothing...

Would i be aloud to run 10.5 with the TC 13.5's to get the numbers up at the next round (admitidly by 1 but every little helps), i dont run 13.5 and i would like to have a bit of practice for the BRCA Indoor National in January which is 10.5. Obviously if anyones not too happy , ( Probably just Hancock :P) then i understand. I'd prefer the relaxed day of West Kent for a change :D .

Thanks

Steve
Steve'e Fuller

Car: Hot Bodies TCX
Motor: Nosram X12
Speedo: Nosram Pearl
Cells: SMC

Postby Brian Mills » Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:21 pm

Hi Steve, Not sure that it would be fair to those who are racing for points in the championship. Ian will be in charge on Sunday so you could e-mail him and ask but really it would be up to the drivers in stock on the day.
regards Brian
Brian Mills

Postby THancock » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:27 am

Steve'e Fuller wrote:Hi Brian,

Would i be aloud to run 10.5 with the TC 13.5's to get the numbers up at the next round (admitidly by 1 but every little helps), i dont run 13.5 and i would like to have a bit of practice for the BRCA Indoor National in January which is 10.5. Obviously if anyones not too happy , ( Probably just Hancock :P) then i understand. I'd prefer the relaxed day of West Kent for a change :D .

I don't have a problem with that. If I recall correctly, I think I put in a faster time in 13.5 than you did in mod at the first round of Rug Racers. Are you sure you only want to run a 10.5? You might be a little off the pace otherwise :D
THancock

Postby Steve'e Fuller » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:11 pm

Hi Brian,

Thanks for the reply...

I would'nt be looking to score any championship points as its not within the rules of the championship, just thought as numbers are lower that it wouldnt be too much problem, but i agree its up to the people who are racing.

Haha..... Tim, you wasnt using a 13.5 though, i see your car, you changed the stator inside the 13.5 can :lol:
Steve'e Fuller

Car: Hot Bodies TCX
Motor: Nosram X12
Speedo: Nosram Pearl
Cells: SMC

Return to Public Chat