Round 10

General chat

Round 10

Postby Brian Mills » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:18 pm

Good mornings racing. Good to see so many Mini's there and a mix of WGT and 1/12th.

Thanks to everyone who helped set up this morning (with Grant being away) and who tidied up afterwards. Your help is appreciated.

There is one minor niggle, and that is the speed of cars coming down to the car park. The Caretaker came to complain to us and said that if there was no improvement then we would be back to using the playground to load and unload and then move the cars to one of the parking areas.
One person did go and apologise (which I'm sure was well received) but he was not the only guilty party. In future your speed down that road and past the Caretakers house should be at walking pace and no faster.

However, planning permission has now been granted for a sports pavillion that will use some of our current parking area so there will almost certainly be changes to parking arrangements in the near future and until work is complete. The plans do allow for parking around the new pavillion which we can use providing that the standard of driving, and respect for the area around where the caretaker lives, improves.

Your help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Brian
Brian Mills

Re: Round 10

Postby Tim Fry » Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:52 pm

Yes a good days racing and a great end to the summer season
Tim has gone to ............... the Darkside!!!
Tim Fry

Car: You'll have to wait and see
Motor: Vantage 10.5
Speedo: Novak GTB
Cells: Lipo

Postby James Brooker » Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:00 pm

Points for round 9 and 10 are now up on the site.

Side note for Dave, I have selected the best 7 from 10 but alas it hasn't highlighted them for me. I'm sure you can sort it though.

Shame to see so few completing enough rounds for the championship. I think it was 2 in Worlds, 3 in Tourers and only 3 in Minis. Hopefully more will complete it this coming winter.

Many thanks to everyone who has helped out in anyway over this season, and hope to see you all in a months time.
Work to live.....Don't live to work!

xbox gamer tag Bubbly Tubs
PS3 network id Bubbly_Tubs
James Brooker

Car: I've only gone an got a Mini!
Motor: .
Speedo: .
Cells: .

Postby crazybrit123 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:16 am

Hi All,
Vids for Round 10 are now done.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiWJ7wkxMxI Mini
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9vM1_saWJc 13.5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or6FPGc5ybA 12th/GT
As has already been said, well done to all who helped with set up and put away today. A little bit of help goes a long way and makes it a bit easier for those who do it every round.
A lot changed over the later part of the Summer Champs and I'm sure their will be little tweeks to the Winter Champs as it progresses.
Thanks for the Summer racing and good luck to all racers in the up and coming Winter series.
Come on you know you want to race at WEST KENT.
Andy.
crazybrit123

Postby daveygravy » Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:46 pm

James Brooker wrote:Side note for Dave, I have selected the best 7 from 10 but alas it hasn't highlighted them for me. I'm sure you can sort it though.

Should be sorted now!
daveygravy

Full Name: David Mills
Car: 12R5.1
Motor: Reedy
Speedo: Hobbywing
Cells: Nosram

Return to Public Chat