HELLO!!!

General chat

HELLO!!!

Postby xSTxPhoeniXx » Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:15 pm

Hi my names Craig and 24 years old. Reason why its xSTxPhoeniXx on here is because its my xbox Gamertag so its easier to remember my login if i just use the same one on all forums i join.

Im hopefully thinking about joining you in a month or so.

I just wondered as i own an Mi4CxL as well as an M-06 PRO if you were allowed to run 2 cars? As i can not make my mind up and i love being competitive for championships so switching cars each meeting wouldnt really work.

I also have nobody that could come along and marshal for me. Just wondered in terms of marshalling what are the guys like there? Is there a chance someone would marshal for me?

Or because looking there are 4 classes the organizers would space them out?

Sorry for all the questions, i just wondered as i know some other clubs allow more than one formula.

Thanks
xSTxPhoeniXx

Full Name: Craig Playfoot
Car: mi4CxL and M06 Pro
Motor: 13.5
Speedo: reventon
Cells: ones that work

Re: HELLO!!!

Postby Tim Fry » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:56 pm

Hi Craig

Technically you can run 2 classes (or more) but its down to you to arrange marshalling cover if the classes you run are straight after each other.
There are a few guys about that will try to help if asked but the majority of the people there race so it may be hard to get the cover.

I hope that helps and hopefully see you at a meeting.

Tim
Tim has gone to ............... the Darkside!!!
Tim Fry

Car: You'll have to wait and see
Motor: Vantage 10.5
Speedo: Novak GTB
Cells: Lipo

Re: HELLO!!!

Postby Brian Mills » Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:22 pm

Hi Craig,

Tim is quite right in what he says about marshalling.
Almost every club uses the same format where a driver marshalls the race immediatly after the one he has raced in. Other than that drivers have no other marshalling responsibilities unless we are short of drivers and ask for volunteers.
If you want to run in more than one class, that is fine as long as it doesn't interfere with your responsibility to marshall as descibed above. If it does impact your ability to marshall (ie if the 2 classes you are in are in back to back races) then it is your resposibility to find someone to cover your marshalling point and let race control know who is doing it for you. Other than that you can run 2 classes - you just pay an extra £2 for the additional class.

As Tim said, the best thing to do is come down and give it a try to see how it all works.

Regards
Brian
Chairman WKRCC
Brian Mills

Return to Public Chat