Missing heat

General chat

Re: Missing heat

Postby taxman » Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:42 pm

Wow , what an interesting debate, nice to see everyone chipping in with opinions. for me this has been a valuable lesson.

1, TQ for the day could make the difference of an A or B final ,James just pipped me to that and therefore got in the A final " well done James".

2, whats really impressive is that James made the A final by TQ ing above some F1 drivers, not because of a shortage of drivers, highlighting the fact that setup and clean driving can be just as important as raw speed.

3, Even though I have only been at west kent for about 7 meetings I feel there are some great drivers in the F2 class, maybe if we are lucky there may be a few more discussions about F2 drivers in the A final...
taxman

Full Name: Tony Batchelor
Car: Tamiya M06
Motor: 13t
Speedo: hobbywing 35A
Cells: lipo zippy 4000

Postby enb11 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:43 pm

I thought F1 and F2 was run separate for qualifying and finals. This is what we do at Capel.

If this can't be done then let qualifying be mixed as it was on Sunday. Then for the finals you have F1 A final and F2 A final that way its fair for everybody as they are then racing for position and points in there own class.
enb11

Car: T3 2011
Motor: Novak 13.5
Speedo: Tekin RS Pro
Cells: Lipo

Postby dis96 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:20 pm

Both classes have always had separate championships, but due to numbers never working ideally to allow their own heats and finals for example 12 f2 and 4 f1 would mean three heats and three finals where as mixing means 2 heats 2 finals, they haven't had their own class races.

Pretty sure that's how it has always been.
dis96

Previous

Return to Public Chat