Help with Transport to WKRCC

General chat

Help with Transport to WKRCC

Postby gjh1000 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:49 pm

Hi All,

I'm Matt Hunter and I'm moving into Biggin Hill during September. I would really like to start racing at WKRCC but unfortunately I do not have any transportation as I am 18 years old and do not own a car. Would anyone be able to offer me a lift on race days who may live in or pass through Biggin Hill? Also, If you know of someone would may be able to help me but is not on the forum please could you ask them for me. I race GT12 and have all my own equipment its just the lift i'm short of.
Many thanks
Matt
gjh1000

Full Name: Graham Hunter
Car: GT12
Motor: 13.5
Speedo: Hobby wing
Cells: 1s

Re: Help with Transport to WKRCC

Postby Brian Mills » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:11 pm

Hi Matt,

Quite a few of our members look at this forum so hopefully someone may be able to help.
We can also put a notice up at the next race meeting for those who might not see the forum.

Regards
Brian
Brian Mills

Postby jamest » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:29 pm

Matt,
You could also put a shout out on the Facebook page? Just type West Kent Radio Car Club into the Facebook search and it should take you there. :)

Pete
If at first you don't suceed, try a couple more times then give up; there's no use in making a complete fool of yourself!
jamest

Car: M-03M
Motor: Tamiya Silver Can
Speedo: Eastbourne thingy
Cells: Lipo 3250mAh

Postby gjh1000 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:50 pm

Yes please, put a note up at the next meeting.... I plan to race at WKRCC on the 21 September as I should have a lift for that day.
gjh1000

Full Name: Graham Hunter
Car: GT12
Motor: 13.5
Speedo: Hobby wing
Cells: 1s

Return to Public Chat