Round 4

General chat

Re: Round 4

Postby Andy Doorne » Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:04 pm

The photos were being taken by Nick Bracey who took the shots in the summer. Apparently they didn't come out too well, I'll get him to pass on the decent ones. He is planning to come back and do some more soon (and he ought to be having a go at racing too!!)
Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana.
Andy Doorne

Postby maxsweep » Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:36 pm

Thats a bit anoying it's like some one comming round my house taking a picture of my lounge and not showing me.
maxsweep

Car: TRF 415
Motor: 27 Brushed
Speedo: Viper eco 27
Cells: 2 cell Trakpower lipo

Postby Brian Mills » Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:01 pm

Well, the copyright will always belong to the person who took them and of course it doesn't naturally follow that we would automatically use them.
It would depend on quality etc although the ones that he took in the summer were excellent.

I suppose it does beg the question that perhaps anyone taking pictures/video of racing should seek permission first?
Brian Mills

Postby maxsweep » Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:08 pm

The main issues isn't the cars it's what is in the background.
I was commissioned to do a shoot at a climbing wall and there were all sorts of rules about the background of the images, but I think they were worried about children wandering into shot and the parents complaining. All a bit silly really but I suppose you can't be too careful.
maxsweep

Car: TRF 415
Motor: 27 Brushed
Speedo: Viper eco 27
Cells: 2 cell Trakpower lipo

Postby administrator » Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:58 pm

dis96 wrote:Admin, is there anyway you can make the logo link at the top of the page go to the main website rather than the front page of the forum.

It use to be easy to click the logo and go find the results on the main website...

I'm just lazy, you lot might like that as being the forum homepage link though :)

Makes sense, I'm sure it used to do that on the old forum. Done.
administrator
Site Admin

Postby dis96 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:30 pm

It did.

Nice one thanks.
dis96

Previous

Return to Public Chat