Membership 2009/2010

General chat

Membership 2009/2010

Postby Brian Mills » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:17 pm

Please can I remind you all that everyones membership will expire on 30th April.
There are 3 ways to renew:-

1. From the front page of the web-site select the "Membership" option and click where it says "Join Online". You can then fill in the form and pay using Google Checkout (Google account not required).

2. From the front page of the web-site select the "Membership" option and click where it says "Membership Form". This will open a PDF document for you to print off, fill in and bring to a meeting or send to the Secretary.

3. Collect a membership form from the Secretary at the next meeting and return it before May 1st with payment.

Please pay promptly to make my job (and the new Secretary's) as easy as possible. Payments received late will mean that you will have to pay race fees as a visitor and not be allocated points from the first round.

Thanks
Brian
Brian Mills

Re: Membership 2009/2010

Postby Simond001 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:14 pm

Apologies Brian, i am being thick.

When i get to Google checkout it asks me to create an account. Do we need to do this or can we pay without doing this.
Part of the WKRCC taking Eastbourne by storm.

Sole supplier of the TCUK / EECC Mtroniks ESC for tamiya Black can and Mardave 540 style motors.

www.pit-bitz.com
Simond001

Car: M05 pro / M03R
Motor: Black can
Speedo: Mtronics EECC.
Cells: 3600 Demons LiPo

Re: Membership 2009/2010

Postby Brian Mills » Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:13 pm

Hi Simond, I understand from Dave that it creates an account as you go through the paying process.

Alternatively, you can always download a form and send a cheque (payable to WKRCC) direct to me if you would rather not go through the account process.
Brian Mills

Return to Public Chat