Winter Series - Round 3

General chat

Winter Series - Round 3

Postby Shawn Herrington » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:17 pm

Well that's another round gone and we have 3 very healthy looking championships on the go.

GT's are proving to be a popular addition to the winter series with new cars joining us a each week passes.

The Minis saw the Mooreys having a go today and I think they found them a bit of a handful; even with the smaller amount of powerthan the Tourers that they are used to driving.
:D
Each of the races were won by a different car with me amazing myself by winning round 1, Team Riddall round two, Stuart round 3 and then sandbagger Simpson the Final.
Nice and close as always with back markers playing their parts in the outcome; but I would to perhaps like two heats for them now as the difference in abilities is causing some tension.
Plus it's not fair to the slower guys to have to keep jumping out ofbtge way when they're embroiled in their own little battles.

Otherwise a very enjoyable morning with the Touring Cars looking as fast as ever.

That's it now until the new year so have a great Christmas and hope Santa brings you loads of useful RC stuff.
Shawn Herrington

Car: Tamiya M03
Motor: MuchMore Clubman
Speedo: Mtroniks EECC
Cells: Lipo's!

Re: Winter Series - Round 3

Postby crazybrit123 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:40 pm

OK Peeps,
All Video of todays Finals are now on youtube.
Type in the norm......"West Kent A,B,C,D or Mini Final 6th Dec 2009" and you will get the final you want.
Ok confession to make. I forgot to record the GT's sorry chaps, but next time. Nice to see so many racing and finishing (but not on the video, eh).
Just like to wish all at West Kent a very happy Christmas and see you all in the new year.
"Enjoy the Drive"...... Andy.
crazybrit123

Postby Nightrider » Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:22 pm

Love the way that the "related" videos include

1) Bloodsport 1988 - hmmm - must have been that clash in the C's?
2) I'm Talking, Trust me - Brian again?
Nightrider

Postby chris_dono » Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:39 pm

just a quick thanks to everyone for letting me have a play with the GT's at this round, really enjoyed it and coming 2nd helped ;)
chris_dono

Car: Serpent - CRV
Motor: Any
Speedo: Hobbywing
Cells: Lipo, Lipo and Lipo

Postby Brian Mills » Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:46 pm

You're welcome Chris - good to see a contingent from Sidcup racing.
Brian Mills

Return to Public Chat