Sunday

General chat

Sunday

Postby crazybrit123 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:46 pm

Nice track and enjoyed the racing.
What I didn't enjoy was getting out of the school right into the finishing funnel.
Please don't put a meet on when there's a running event on in that road.
On the positive note, I came 32. Should of been better seeing as I was in a car though.
crazybrit123

Re: Sunday

Postby Brian Mills » Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:41 pm

Andy,

As I was going to be missing due to helping with the half marathon, it was Ian's decision to go ahead. He came to that conclusion because he said that for the last 2 years it wasn't a problem. As this is likely to become a regular event on the running calendar I suggest you speak to Ian and pass on your thoughts about holding a meeting on the same day as the run.

Regards
Brian
Brian Mills

Postby Dan Hamblin » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:16 pm

An excellent mornings racing, with close action in all classes. At the end of the season it is good to see young and established members showing improved performance.

Thanks to all those who have helped set up, run and then pack away the track and timing equipment over the course of this summer. Your efforts are truly appreciated :)

Racing at WKRCC recommences on Sunday 20th October with Round 1 of the Winter 2013/2014 championship.

Regards,

Dan
If at first you don't succeed - destroy all evidence that you tried! :D
Dan Hamblin

Car: Tamiya M03
Motor: Ansmann 23t
Speedo: Tamiya black thing
Cells: LiPo 3200mAh

Postby taxman » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:54 am

Great Day in the F2 Mini ,track was spot on everyone seemed to like it, really close racing especially the Final, big shout out to Eddie for the loan of some sweeps which gave some badly needed rear end grip...Thanks everyone for a great day...
taxman

Full Name: Tony Batchelor
Car: Tamiya M06
Motor: 13t
Speedo: hobbywing 35A
Cells: lipo zippy 4000

Postby jamest » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:07 pm

Second Tony's comments, even though I was just the mobile chicane :D . Hope I didn't get in anyone's way too much; I did try to stay out of it.
Congrats to Matt who, I think, has won the F2 championship. Really close at the end though. Set up nicely for the Winter season. Can we start next week please :D ?
James & Pete
If at first you don't suceed, try a couple more times then give up; there's no use in making a complete fool of yourself!
jamest

Car: M-03M
Motor: Tamiya Silver Can
Speedo: Eastbourne thingy
Cells: Lipo 3250mAh

Postby matt m » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:46 pm

I third Tony's comments lol was a really good day for the f2 minis looking forward to the winter season I think its gonna be a close 1 can't wait
matt m

Full Name: matthew muston
Car: m05
Motor: silvercan
Speedo: himoto
Cells: nimh

Return to Public Chat