Schumacher SupaStox

General chat

Schumacher SupaStox

Postby taxman » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:14 pm

Hi all

Just picked one of these up on ebay, bargain price for a complete set up,couldnt resist the buy it now button,,now just hoping that the " powers that be " decide to include them in the summer 2014 championship,,,
looking forward to the f2 minis this sunday and will hopefully be running my re built red mini in the vain hope of keeping up with Matt.
taxman

Full Name: Tony Batchelor
Car: Tamiya M06
Motor: 13t
Speedo: hobbywing 35A
Cells: lipo zippy 4000

Re: Schumacher SupaStox

Postby taxman » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:43 am

Hi help needed

Im hoping there are some supastox drivers out there who could offer a bit of advice,I have now recived mine it hace a core 45 esc with 13.5 t brushless motor on 1s battery, and looking at it its had front bearing upgraded,but the rest seem stock, and acording to the manuel seems to be set up on standard carpet settings ,but ive noticed that the rear springs are in the outside position,whould it be better to move then closer to the inside? also I have seen there is a diff avalible for sale,,does the diff make a large difference in handling and drivability and is it a legal upgrade for clubs like sidcup?? , also any recomendations for tyers on carpet?...and are the replacement camber straps worth while?...

many thanks in advance
Tony
taxman

Postby Bosscat » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:26 am

The diff makes a huge difference you can fit either the Schumacher or the mardave unit but having seen both my preference is the Schumacher one. Leave the rear springs where they are.
You are more than welcome to come to Sidcup and race we have a good quantity of Supastox running each time now and there will be plenty of help to get you set-up just right.

Keith
Bosscat

Car: Zen Racing
Motor: Thunder 10.5
Speedo: Hobbywing
Cells: 1s Lipo

Postby taxman » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:54 pm

Hi
Thanks for the help,will be ordering a diff asap,would love to pop over to sidcup ,I dont live far away but I work untill 7pm on fridays and wouldnt get there untill about 730 ish, I am trying to negotiate a change of hours, would it be to late if I got there about 7?

Kind regards
Tony
taxman

Postby Bosscat » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:09 pm

If we know you are coming we can book you in
Just ring or text one of the team numbers are on our Web site
Bosscat

Car: Zen Racing
Motor: Thunder 10.5
Speedo: Hobbywing
Cells: 1s Lipo

Postby taxman » Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:18 pm

Hi
Thanks for the info,, have the diff up and running,hoping to get it tested properly sunday if there is a break in racing,,I will be popping down to sidcup soon to check it out,if all goes well should be racing there jan onwards...any advice on tyre grades for sidcup would be helpfull...
taxman

Return to Public Chat